Are you a natural-born tech savvy Product Owner with interest in the world of fashion and lifestyle? And would you like to be part of the BALR. experience and be responsible for a rapidly growing e-commerce platform? Check out this unique job opening.
As Product Owner at BALR. you are responsible for optimizing and improving balr.com. You will be developing and prioritizing the backlog and roadmap with the purpose to add new and awesome features to our platform. In this crucial role you will be partnering with our E-commerce and Development team, with the purpose to keep surprising our customers every single day. In this fast-paced environment, stakeholder management is important, the Board included, as well as inspire them. With a creative and innovative mindset, you will make sure that we give our fans an unforgettable customer journey.
- You always know exactly what the development team is working on and why those features are prioritized over others. You understand the company strategy and can distinguish strategy from tactics;
- You effectively project manage each sprint & make sure everybody is aligned by preparing the weekly meeting & driving everyone to share their roadmaps;
- You constantly deliver qualitative user research (questionnaires, user testing, surveys) which you translate into learnings. These learnings you share with the team and translate to product improvements;
- You create Product requirements and align with all stakeholders to turn ideas into concrete features. You work with a UX-designer to translate the requirements document into designs, with developers to understand technical constraints and amount of work with your e-commerce team members to define the commercial impact;
- You keep track of the idea backlog and are in constant in-sync with the Manager E-commerce on the company's priority;
- Align with the rest of the business to understand their needs;
- Guard the quality of the live code by testing new code, proactively testing code and talking to users and customer support to find bugs.
As Product Owner at BALR. innovation is your second nature. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and creative inspirer. You are strong in (senior) stakeholder management, internally as well as externally. It is important you feel comfortable in a fast-paced scale-up environment in the world of fashion and lifestyle with lots of creative and storytelling colleagues. But most of all, you have the ambition to be part of the success of BALR.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Marketing related field;
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner, within an e-commerce and scale-up environment;
- Experience in the field of fashion and/or lifestyle is a plus;
- Experience with Shopify (Plus) is a huge advantage;
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills;
- You are hands-on and inspiring with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and in writing, Dutch is a plus;
- Based in or near Amsterdam.
What we offer
- Two weeks of onboarding at our Amsterdam HQ;
- All necessary gear to install your home office;
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits, such as pension scheme;
- A crucial and challenging role within a fast-growing international lifestyle brand and the opportunity to make real impact;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and personal growth;
- Great colleagues who all share the same dream and drive to build the brand;
- An ambitious, dynamic and fun working environment with entrepreneurial teams;
- 40% discount on BALR. products;
- Daily lunch.
BALR. is an international luxury lifestyle brand; known for its high-end fashion, travel products and accessories for men, women & kids. With The Netherlands as home base, BALR. has created a complete range of high-quality fashion & lifestyle items that inspire to live the life of a BALR. In 2013; Demy de Zeeuw, Juul Manders and Ralph de Geus founded BALR. BALR. is the embodiment of a modern lifestyle brand. Aspirational, focused and in-sync with its young and ambitious audience, the company brings the luxurious lifestyle of extraordinary athletes within arm’s reach of everyone who works hard to live the dream.
Are you ready to take on this challenge to make huge online impact? Apply now.