Are you an experienced marketing professional and would you like to play a key role in bringing BALR.’s marketing strategy to the next level? We’re hiring an inspiring Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the roll-out of BALR.’s global marketing strategy. In this new created role, you’ll further develop our brand DNA and ensure all commercial departments are aligned. As part of the BALR. Management Team, you’ll be acting as a sparring partner for our sales channels and as a trusted advisor for the Board. Next to this, you’ll get the exciting opportunity to build your own team of marketing disciplines.
- Develop and implement local and global marketing strategies, including overseeing consistent and high-quality execution and ensuring all activities are aligned;
- Translate the marketing strategy into marketing calendar and day to day activities;
- Work closely together with Communications & PR to extend global campaigns through all possible channels;
- Create and maintain marketing budget and planning to ensure all projects are delivered on time to achieve commercial goals and other objectives;
- Gather insights and identify business opportunities through target group and market analyses, including acting upon these opportunities;
- Proactively introduce marketing and brand initiatives that contribute to BALR.’s organization goals;
- Report on clear KPI’s, ROI and overall campaign performance for all sales channels and recommend improvements when needed;
- Liaise with the Commercial Director, the Board and other members of the Management Team;
- Build a high performing and winning team in the future.
As a Marketing Manager at BALR. you’re a strong strategist and a true brand builder. With your creativity and data driven mindset you’re able to make an impact in the global expansion of our brand. It’s important you feel comfortable in a new created role within a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- Master’s degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of experience in the marketing field and 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Proven track record in rolling out global marketing strategies and integrated marketing campaigns;
- Experience in the fashion and/or lifestyle industry is a must;
- In-depth knowledge of marketing trends and you understand the standards of a premium brand;
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent English communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills;
- You’re a quick-thinking team player with an innovative and commercial mindset;
- Available for a fulltime position based in Amsterdam.
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits such as a pension scheme;
- A new and crucial role within a fast-growing international lifestyle brand and the opportunity to make real global impact;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and personal growth;
- The opportunity to build your own marketing team in the future;
- Great colleagues who all share the same dream in building the brand to the next level;
- An ambitious, dynamic and fun working environment with entrepreneurial teams;
- Daily lunch at the office.
BALR. is an international luxury lifestyle brand known for its high-end fashion, travel products and accessories for men, women and kids. The Netherlands-based brand has created a complete range of high-quality items that inspire to live the life of a BALR. Founded in 2013 by Demy de Zeeuw, Juul Manders and Ralph de Geus, BALR. is the embodiment of a modern lifestyle brand. Aspirational, focused and in-sync with its young and ambitious audience, the company brings the luxurious lifestyle of extraordinary athletes within arm’s reach of everyone who works hard to live the dream.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!