ERP Data Analyst
BALR. is on the lookout for an ERP Data Analyst! Do you have an interest in fashion/lifestyle and would you like to play a key role in reaching the full potential of our brand? Check out this position.
BALR. is an international luxury lifestyle brand known for its high-end fashion, travel products and accessories for men, women and kids. As an Amsterdam-based brand we have created a complete range of high-quality items that inspire to live the life of a BALR. Founded in 2013 by Demy de Zeeuw, Juul Manders and Ralph de Geus, BALR. is the embodiment of a modern lifestyle brand. Aspirational, focused and in-sync with its young and ambitious audience, we bring the luxurious lifestyle of extraordinary athletes within arm’s reach of everyone who works hard to live the dream.
As ERP Data Analyst at BALR. you'll support the processes of several departments of the company, like Finance, E-commerce, Wholesale, Retail and Product Development. In this role, you'll be working as part of the IT team, streamlining the flow of information and data between several systems, with focus on the ERP, in our case, Oracle NetSuite.
- Execute extraction, transformation, and load of data from and into the ERP system;
- Identify and communicate efficient ways to collect, cleanse and maintain data between systems;
- Develop and pre-configure templates to collect and import data into the ERP.;
- Developing, testing and deploying functional improvements in NetSuite;
- Creating and optimizing reports and dashboards in order to service other users of the ERP;
- Perform and/or coordinate data validation, quality assurance (Q/A), user interface (UI) verification activities related to the data flows;
- Prepare and/or update operating procedures and other documentation needed to support data migration activities;
- Provide suggestions to streamline the extraction of data, and data transfer processes;
- Work with project teams to find solutions to complex technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources;
- Maintain and organize multiple excel spreadsheets to ensure data integrity;
- Understand and support data standards and processes to support master data transfer;
- Communicate data needs effectively and timely across departments and project teams.
At BALR. we are looking for an analytical and proactive ERP Data Analyst. With your data driven mindset and analytical skills you’ll act as an advisor for the business. It’s important you feel comfortable in a fast paced fashion and lifestyle environment. Therefore, an interest in fashion and lifestyle product is a plus.
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experienced in working with ERP solutions, Oracle Netsuite is a huge plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must, SQL is a plus;
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Interested in fashion and lifestyle products;
- You are analytical, proactive, consistent and you have an eye for detail;
- Available for a fulltime Amsterdam based position.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits;
- An important and challenging role within a fast growing international lifestyle brand;
- The opportunity to make real impact;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and personal growth;
- A dynamic and fun working environment with young and ambitious colleagues;
- Lots of autonomy and responsibilities;
- Daily lunch.
Are you up for the challenge?