Would you like to make impact in the online growth of BALR. and are you a true inspirer for your team? We’re hiring an experienced and hands-on E-commerce Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the E-commerce Manager is responsible for the roll-out of BALR.’s online strategy. Together with your team – that consist of a Product Owner, CRM & Campaign Manager, Paid Social Marketeer and a Customer Service team – and our inhouse development team, it’s your goal to reach our full online potential. As member of the Management Team, you’ll align with other departments such as our sales channels and act as a trusted advisor for the Board.
- Develop and implement the cross-border e-commerce strategy;
- Translate this strategy into day to day activities, including having overview in execution;
- Optimizing the online channels and promotional activities (SEO/SEA, growth hacking, affiliates, social commerce and, e-mail);
- Identify and initiate ongoing improvements of balr.com (Shopify platform);
- Liaise with the Commercial Director and other members of the Management Team;
- Align strategy with other sales channels (Retail and Wholesale);
- Responsible for stock management, e-commerce supply chain process, data modelling and data dashboarding;
- Inspire and motivate the e-commerce team by acting as a lead by example.
As an E-commerce manager at BALR. omnichannel is your second nature. With your data driven and creative mindset you’re able to make an impact in the online growth of our brand. It’s important you feel comfortable in a fast-paced lifestyle and social media environment.
- Master’s degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- 8+ years of experience in e-commerce, with at least 3 years of experience in leading teams;
- Experienced in an international scale-up environment, experience in the fashion and/or lifestyle industry is a plus;
- Experience with e-commerce forecasting and data modelling;
- Experience with the Shopify platform is a huge plus;
- Fluent in Dutch and excellent English communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills;
- You’re a quick-thinking team player with an innovative and flexible mindset;
- Available for a fulltime position based in Amsterdam.
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits such as a pension scheme;
- A crucial and challenging role within a fast-growing international lifestyle brand and the opportunity to make real impact;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and personal growth;
- Great colleagues who all share the same dream and drive to build the brand;
- An ambitious, dynamic and fun working environment with entrepreneurial teams;
- Daily lunch at the office.
BALR. is an international luxury lifestyle brand known for its high-end fashion, travel products and accessories for men and women. The Netherlands-based brand has created a complete range of high-quality items that inspire to live the life of a BALR. Founded in 2013 by Demy de Zeeuw, Juul Manders and Ralph de Geus, BALR. is the embodiment of a modern lifestyle brand. Aspirational, focused and in-sync with its young and ambitious audience, the company brings the luxurious lifestyle of extraordinary athletes within arm’s reach of everyone who works hard to live the dream.
Are you up for the challenge to bring BALR. to the next online level? Let’s go!